101 Park House
US$417
US$329
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vilar America(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
US$507
US$386
US$497
US$414
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsliving roomfacilities amenitiesnice minifamily travelloft styleguest rooms arenice residential areacar servicesecond homerooms are hugeexcellent breakfastfew blockslaundry servicehotel is locatedzona taparthotelspa
Reviewed 15 March 2013

This was the second time in 2 years that I visited 101 Park House. Hotel was super clean, food was good, breakfast was super complete and fresh. Staff was very friendly and the events manager as well. I was for a 5 day business trip with my company. Room service was good. Also I had lunch 3 days in a room with a group of students and it was really good.

Location is very good, you are 10 minutes of Unicentro and 15 mins from Parque de la 93

The only thing I would never repeat is to ask for the ceviche in the bar area. It was an oily soup full of olives!!! - first (and last) time in my life I will have a ceviche with olives.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view to the small park at the left of the hotel - beautiful
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Guz V
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Outstanding hotel. Service is great, very nice bar and restaurant. Room is a very nice suite. Location is fine, but make sure to pay attention to personal security measures even nearby. This is not a knock on 101 Park House, simply a matter of fact in Bogota.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank KentfromNC
Reviewed 21 February 2013

great rooms indoor pool nice location ,quiet...also a hotel bar thats cozy plus I taught the bartender some recipes..lol...on premises massage lots of nice amenities..excellent breakfast...you feel like you have upstaged the JW Marriot...and you have!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I had a great stay at 101. I found the suite spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helped me with an emergency dry-cleaning need. The location is convenient for just about any itinerary, but especially for anyone spending time in the NE sector of town. Though somewhat hidden in a quiet neighborhood, it has easy access to thoroughfares such as the Autopista, Calle 100, and Av. Cra. 19. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank remus112
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I highly recommend 101 Park House for any length of stay in Bogota. The suite was fantastic--clean, spacious and filled with amenities. I really appreciated the in-room safe and numerous hangers for clothes. The bed was very firm and cozy. The service anywhere in the hotel is outstanding, with friendly, helpful staff everywhere. I always enjoyed breakfast in the dining area, and especially loved all the fresh fruits and cheeses, not to mention the coffee! There were some shops, a park, and even a church within walking distance, which was perfect for me.

Room Tip: Opt for rooms that are set back from the main road if you want perfect silence. I stayed in a corner suite that bordered the main road and the park next door, and I would sometimes awake to outside noise. The corner suites are very spacious and comfortable, though!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo