“Great stay”

Ranked #37 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
“Great stay”
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Great hotel, friendly staff. We stayed at a lovely 2 bedroom suite with a kitchinette. Excellent breakfast and location, near Grocery store, pharmacy, office supplies, restaurants. The hotel guests are mainly there for business travel. This hotel would be a little out of range If you intend going to all the museums and cultural centers downtown. Maybe we thought this way because it was raining a lot at Bogota, so it was annoying to get around.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
Suites101Parkhouse, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at 101 Park House, responded to this review, 11 August 2011
Thank you so much for posting your comment about us, we´re pleased to hear such a great experience you had with us.
ecommerce@101parkhouse.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 21 September 2010

I cannot recommend this hotel. I booked a 2 bedroom suite 10 days in advance with an advance payment of the total amount required. I received a confirmation number from the booking service and a confirmation number from JetBlue from whose web site I received the recommendation to stay. When I showed up on September 20 at 10 PM with my wife and son after flying in from Orlando, the desk clerk had no record of my reservation or my name. They found me a room in the nearby Cosmos 100, which was OK for a single night, but I wanted no arrangement that smacked of a "bait and switch". I have disputed the hotel charge with my credit card company. Beware of reservations with payment in advance required at this hote.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pablojo
Suites101Parkhouse, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at 101 Park House, responded to this review, 2 August 2011
Thank you “Pablojo” for you comment. We deeply regret and apologize for the inconveniences caused to you during your stay. Thank you.

Sincerely
San Ramon, California
Reviewed 18 January 2010

This is the second time I stay in this hotel. The service is excellent and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. I came to Bogota to celebrate my father's 80th birthday, since this is where he was born. My parents, sister, brother and I stayed in a suite for 5. The personnel is very thoughtful and accommodating. We told some of them that it was my father's birthay and while we were out visiting some museums, they decorated the room with balloons. The waiter at breakfast, Edgar, had a small pastry with a candle and they all sang Happy Birthday to him. I've never seen such thoughtfulness in a hotel. This hotel is awesome and the people here are the best. A large breakfast buffet is included and also access to one of the best health clubs in Bogota.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
Suites101Parkhouse, Guest Relations Manager at 101 Park House, responded to this review, 23 November 2011
Thank you for all the descriptions and comments you made about our rooms, service and quality at large. We hope to be your hotel of preference next time in Bogotá.
Best regards,
Ecommerce@101parkhouse.com
Sherwood Park,Alberta
Reviewed 6 December 2009

If you are looking for a Hotel that has all the comforts of home and you want to be catered to like a family member who has not seen home in awhile this is the Hotel for you ! I cannot say enough about the great staff at 101 Park House. They will attend to your every need and even have a have a Hotel social event on Wednesdays to make sure they are not missing any details for your stay!! Rooms are super clean, large,comfortable, and everything is provided to make your stay enjoyable. Bogota and its people make it truly a great destination.
I hope to return again to this hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
Suites101Parkhouse, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at 101 Park House, responded to this review, 20 August 2011
Thank you for your comments about the experience you had with us. It was a pleasure having you in our hotel, we're always to your service.
San Francisco
Reviewed 22 July 2009

The service is really what sets this hotel apart. From check in to check out, our eight night stay was made wonderful by the excellent customer service we received at 101 Park House. We travelled to Bogotá for a friend's wedding and were a little concerned about our stay and navigating the town with an infant. Luckily none of those worried were realized. From the taxi waiting for us at the airport, to the porters who insisted on carrying absolutely everything my wife had with her to and from the room (and who remembered all of our names from the time arrived), to the front desk staff who were constantly eager to help us and provide advice, we felt totally attended to.

Other highlights:
- The hotel car service, while much pricier than street cabs, provided amazing convenience and security for us 24 hours a day - at a decent price. We used them for all kinds of sightseeing and wedding-related activities and could negotiate charges by the trip or by the hour. No reservations needed, just walk out the front door! (One tip- pay the drivers directly to avoid the 15% hotel fee)
- Room service food quality was excellent
- The Bodytech gym two blocks away is available for no charge to guests is top notch, and even has a 25m lap pool
- Two excellent supermarkets are within a 5 minute walk from the hotel
- Safe neighborhood
- Included breakfast was great
- Flat screen TVs with surround sound are a nice addition

Minor issues:
- Service in the restaurant downstairs is mediocre at best. Over the course of our stay, tables at breakfast were very slow to be bused after customers left - leaving us sitting for a few minutes in front of a dirty table most days. Requests for small items like additional coffee were often forgotten or very slow to arrive. Food was good though!
- Room amenities are very good, but maintenance is lacking a bit. Aside from the fancy television, rooms look a bit worn.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank dleibo
Hello dleibo, Thank you for your comment and feedback, we´re glad to hear such a good experience you had with us, also we want to make sure to improve our service and quality in all general aspects for best experiences with us.
north america
Reviewed 10 June 2009

I would not recommend it. Loud noise from bar on first floor. Maybe some dishonesty among staff

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank walNorthAmerica
Thank you, we deeply appreciate your comment, and on behalf of 101 Park House, please accept our apology for the bad experience you had at the hotel. We want to make sure this will not happen again in the future neither you nor other guests.
NYC, London
Reviewed 15 May 2009

After coming back to my home town New York I look back in a pleasent way my 14 business trip to Colombia. I was 10 days in Bogota and it was so delectable and charming to have this place to come after 7pm that I have the obligation to tell you traveler, dont miss this oportunity of having a very comfortable and excellent service in a very good price. Because the experience ar 101 park House Hotel was delightful! The only thing I did not enjoy of my trip, was somet hings of the city. So the Hotel was the best way to have my mind a break of such chaos, that i get use to sometimes.
Excelent in every aspect, no doubt about it. And if ou can afford it, dont doubt about the excellent service of this hotel! besides, i even had time to go the spa
got to go, I hope I was

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
Suites101Parkhouse, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at 101 Park House, responded to this review, 31 August 2011
Thank you so much for posting such a good comment about us, we will strive our best for having the service and quality you found in your visit last time.