I was impressed overall with the hotel. While business travelers will find the location perhaps advantageous, the locale is not for tourists, visitors, and the like. The staff were obviously well-trained (except for the desk clerk checking me out - a 22-minute ordeal). Every employee, from reservations, restaurant, security, and bellboy were pleasant, polite, friendly and treated guests like "special guests." The breakfast buffet is very tasty and offers a wide variety of choices, some of which change day-to-day (the 4 or 5 hot food choices). The juice selection is very good, but many were disappointed with - by contrast - the slim pickings of fresh fruit. Every morning, without fail, I had to catch the attention of wait staff for both my initial cup of coffee, and the usual re-fill. This, and the check-out inteminable wait are the only two black marks on this otherwise very good hotel and the experience. And, for value, the price is, indeed, right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RoyalPark Metrotel is ideally situated for visitors to the area. It has a welcoming atmosphere that emphasizes friendly and hospitality service. The hotel has excellent facilities as well as comfortable guest rooms , executive floor, apartasuites and public areas. The Hotel has 18 meeting rooms with acoustic insulation for Business and social meetings. It is located 35 minutes from El Dorado International Airport. Two blocks from the financial and business district of Bogotá. It is within walking distance to the best malls bars restaurants and boutiques. State- of- the-art Fitness Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your NH Bogota Metrotel Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royalpark Metrotel Hotel Bogota
- Metrotel Royalpark Bogota