Stayed three nights on an Explore tour in this modern business - oriented hotel in an OK area – a couple of blocks away from big supermarket and a couple of restaurants. Welcoming reception staff with good English. Hotel restaurant pretty good and not expensive. Breakfast buffet good. Rooms spacious, modern and clean and with good blackout curtains. In room (free) wifi, fridge, hair-dryer, flat screen TV, safe. No aircon, but I guess it's not needed in Bogota! If you are using public transport then it is lass than 5 mins walk to the Transmilenio stop – about 15 mins into Candelaria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RoyalPark Metrotel is ideally situated for visitors to the area. It has a welcoming atmosphere that emphasizes friendly and hospitality service. The hotel has excellent facilities as well as comfortable guest rooms , executive floor, apart suites and public areas. The Hotel has 18 meeting rooms with acoustic insulation for business and social meetings. It is located 35 minutes from El Dorado International Airport. Two blocks from the financial and business district of Bogotá. It is within walking distance to the best malls bars restaurants and boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, NHHotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your NH Bogota Metrotel Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royalpark Metrotel Hotel Bogota
- Metrotel Royalpark Bogota