All reviews close to the airport utmost importance gran estacion el corral shopping mall minute walk juan valdez coffee shop other cities el dorado airport very nice stay business purposes business hotel spoke english comfortable bed modern hotel mini bar breakfast buffet is
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Hotel is clean, staff is very friendly and you are right in the heart of the commercial district with great restaurants within on to two blocks and a major shopping center 6 blocks away. My wife and I had a king room which was plenty big and the walk in shower was very nice.

Date of stay: December 2018
DeniseW1720, Gerente at TRYP by Wyndham Bogota Embajada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2018

Dear JimJ1203, we are very grateful to receive all your kind comments regarding our privileged location and especially for highlighting the attention provided by our staff. We strive every day so that our guests are very well looked after and feel at home. In your TRYP Bogotá Embajada we are always innovating and improving to always offer you the best.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

I stayed here while visiting Bogota for a conference and we were so pleased with it that I decided to stay an extra day at the end of my trip in Colombia. It's close to the airport so it's perfect for catching an early morning flight back to the US after a good night's sleep. Thank you Tryp!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DeniseW1720, Gerente at TRYP by Wyndham Bogota Embajada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Catherine H, we are very grateful for your kind comments. We strive every day so that our guests are very well looked after and feel at home. In your TRYP Bogotá Embajada we are always innovating and improving to always offer you the best.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel, well located and very clean!
Good breakfast. The people who works in there are very educated.
I have stayed there for 3 days and enjoyed everything including prices! They have a Brazilian barbecue restaurant in the entrance and some other ones around.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
DeniseW1720, Gerente at TRYP by Wyndham Bogota Embajada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Mr. Marcos R, we want to thank you for sharing your kind comments with us. It is glad to know that your stay was a successful one, receiving such a great feedback is very valuable for us, and we are very pleased to share it with our team. Also, thanks for highlighting our privileged location, our cleanliness and our breakfast buffet that is included in all our rates. At your TRYP Bogotá Embajada our passion to provide the best experience for all our guests.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend in this well proportioned hotel in a good and safe part of Bogota called Salitre. It is very conveniently located, has excellent gym, good brekkie, wifi is fast , room was spacious, clean and comfy. There is also plenty of restaurants and coffee shops in the hotel’s patio. US embassy is around the corner, and so is one of the biggest shopping centers (Gran Estacion) a short stroll away. Staff was very friendly and helpful and for the monies spent exceeded my expectations.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DeniseW1720, Gerente at TRYP by Wyndham Bogota Embajada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear dofekus, we are very grateful for your kind comments about our service. We strive every day so that our guests are very well looked after and feel at home. Also, thank you for highlighting our breakfast buffet and the Spinning center Gym that are included in all our rates and our privileged location. At your TRYP Bogotá Embajada we are always innovating and improving to always offer you the best.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Stayed September 2018 for 10 days- Expected MUCH more from a Hotel stating "by Wyndham". DO NOT STAY HERE, go to GRAND HYATT on the same street. Overall Poor Customer Service, maybe 1 or 2 spoke some basic English (Across from U.S Embassy). 1 or 2 good staff members out of the 10-15 that I constantly saw. Good thing I spoke Spanish, some guests were saying their private Taxi's triple charging English speakers. Took a taxi to the airport for 15,000 pesos versus the 45,000 pesos the Hotel charged to pick me up from the same location. Charged me an additional 83,800 pesos at checkout because I had someone stop by and visit me for approximately 90 minutes. Really Wyndam? Ridiculous. Rooms were tiny and outdated carpet/furniture. Definitely needs a remodeling. I went over to the other hotel attached (Bogota Art Wyndham) to visit a co-worker and their room was much nicer then mine.The employees seem a bit "stuck up". I asked if some of them spoke English and they seemed to take offense. The employee I felt did an amazing job every single day was an older gentleman by the name of Edgar. Greeted me by name, handshake, smile and pleasant conversation everyday. Wish he could teach the staff the same courtesies.. During checkout, a female manager called Karen Peralta said she could do nothing about the 83,000 pesos charge for the coworker who stopped by. No empathy, No nothing, just a flat no. I told her I wouldn't return to this hotel and she says "oh well". Very Classy.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WFTAllOverTexas
DeniseW1720, Gerente at TRYP by Wyndham Bogota Embajada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Respected Mr. Torres, we are very grateful for your comments as it makes us very clear on the points to improve. We are already taking the necessary corrective measures to take action immediately. As for the other inconveniences, we are very sorry for your disagreement, we want to remind you that we have internal hotel policies that cannot be modified, and we hope you understand us. Again, thank you very much for your evaluation.