All reviews rooftop bar cool hotel xl room great design free mini bar trendy neighborhood restaurant downstairs cool vibe design hotel parque de la top floor rooms are small rain shower awesome hotel great area breakfast buffet street noise
Reviewed 25 June 2018

the noise of the last floor didn´t allow us to sleep, we w tol ere at the last floor, when we call to the reception, they answered we to use some kind of earplugs!!
at the other day they changed us to the 6 floor, and told us that it was a hotel for "rumberos"
unbelievable!!
then we need to use the ipad that they left in the room but was broken, so we ask for a new one, never happened, when we ask for 15 minutes the use of a computer they refused. the restaurant y excesively expensive for what they offer

Room Tip: Look for a better hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Click Clack H, Guest Relations Manager at The Click Clack Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi Maria,

We are really sorry to hear about your experience. We take this kind of things very seriously and we will share this with the corresponding areas to make the follow up and improve our service.
We hope you can give us a second chance and visit us again so you can have a better service.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff did not know anything useful about the city, if you are a tourist I do not recommend staying in a hotel that cannot help you get around this huge city. We asked the front desk to call taxis for us to visit the city and they told us to stand right outside the hotel and ask for one ourselves. We asked for car service to the airport and they said we could get our own uber. Extremely rude. The staff failed to mentioned that Uber's are not allowed to drop off travelers at the airport. In addition, the complimentary breakfast is scare as well as mediocre. If you arrive to the restaurant any later than when they first open the food options are beyond limited. Overall, extremely overpriced for a trendy hotel with cool bedroom views but terrible service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Click Clack H, Guest Relations Manager at The Click Clack Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience, this is very important for us as this help us to improve our service. We are really sorry that you received this kind of service, this do not correspond to the service standards that we have at the hotel. We are going to share your comments with the front desk manager, so they can make the follow up and make the necessary feedback to the front desk team.

We hope you can give us a second chance and visit us again.

Have a great day,

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights in a twin room. Was very small room for two people. Lucky we did not spend much time in the room. It seems the interior design of the hotel has taken over functionality. The breakfast was not that great. The utensils again where design won over functionality

The roof top bar was nice however the music could be heard all the way down the hotel at night.

Think the novelty of this style hotel is good for a one night stand only.... unmemorable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Click Clack H, Public Relations Manager at The Click Clack Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Damien,
Thank you for taking the time of sharing your thoughts with us!
It is matter of great concern for us to give our guests the best experience we can, so we take very seriously everything you suggest us to improve.
I'm sorry you feel our design takes over functionality. We'll definitely try to balance this as it is our aim to give both a high conceptual design venue and a comfortable and fulfilling experience. Please come back soon and let us know, so we can make sure to come around, say hi and share some complimentary present with you.

Gladly you like our Apache Burguer bar, on our rooftop! Did you try the cocktails? They're great!

Wishing you a good day and hoping to see you again,

Josué Palacios Casas
PR & COMs Director

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I celebrated my bday there 1 year ago and had a great time. This time I was visiting with a colleague on a business trip and looking forward to a great experience . Unfortunatley the 2 nights were unconforatable. My room did not have AC and the heat of the morning was unbearable, I tried opening the windows but the street is very noisy and walkers can see thru . The room ipad was broken so I couldn't order food, I asked the front desk for a menu that was never delivered, I had a snack from the minifridge , which was not working , so food was hot or melted. the breakfast items were cold , my eggs took 20 minutes because they were forgotten at the counter, the server delvered them cold , no apology or offer to prepare new ones, My colleague had the same issue the next morning so its not an isolated incident. Finally after 11 pm you can hear the music from the rooftop, they should have sound proof windows which other hotels in Colombia do have

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Maria C,
Hope everything is fine.
Than you for your comments. We appreciate you've taken the time of giving back some feedback on your stay.
We've taken all your comments into count and internally shared them with each team responsible to take action and prevent anything similar from happening again.
We want to apologize for this, as our deepest concern is to always give the best experience we can.
Please, we'd like you to consider giving our hotel another chance to be able to show you how a good and smooth stay is supposed to happen within our hotel!

Make sure to let us know when would you like to come back so we can compliment you a bit!
Thanks for your time and effort!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

As a Business traveler of South America - I come to Bogota a fair amount for work. This time - for 8 Nights.

Instead of the normal Hilton hotel, I chose to stay in a "Boutique" local hotel. What a mistake.

Below is my experience - Which Im sure not all guests would have - but was not pleasant and I would not stay here again.

Firstly - Aesthetically the place is quite cool - Its got weird things hanging from weird places and random quotes everywhere.

The rooms -
XS - This is a broom Closet
S - Broom Closet with a chair
M - Small hotel room with the bathroom in the bedroom with the sink kinda next to your bed. If you are only staying 2-3 nights - This is OK
L - Normal hotel sized room
XL - A Suite style with a separate Lounge Room and Bedroom and Bathroom (This is a NORMAL to Larger Hotel sized room for me).

I started in a M and then after much of a hassle - moved to an XL room as I am travelling with 3 pieces of luggage, and I need space for my business meetings and I dont like to sit in bed and work.. It feel wrong and looks wrong from a Skype meeting with clients and my staff.

The Restaurants
The Roof top - its cool - I think the day is nicer as the view is better. The food is good - cant complain here.
The 10g downstairs - Again - Cool with groovy things everywhere. Food is good. Coffee is bad BUT overall I did several meetings there and was a nice environement.

The Front Desk Staff:
OK so here is where the MAJOR issues are with a Boutique brand.
As a 5 Star hotel, who are charging more than some of the big brand hotels, you need to have staff who are proficient to make decisions, give correct information, provide an above average service and be all round the face of your hotel!
The staff here - are none of the above.
I had many issues constantly with my room, my changing room (yes I paid it was not a free upgrade) they lost my luggage during the move (which was found in a back room somewhere very unsafe) they forgot to book my transportation (twice), they charged me taxes when I am tax exempt (I havent bothered go back and fight this yet), I was told one thing by a staff member, only to be told that "sorry this is not right" probably 4 times during my stay.
By the end (at 6am) when my hotel to airport transportation was not booked, all I could do was walk out and just give up.

I did speak with 2 managers to give them my feedback.

Nothing was done.

Nothing was offered to me (even a drink) - I paid for everything plus the extras that I should not have paid.

Overall - If you are a business traveler - DO NOT STAY HERE. If you dont speak Spanish DO NOT STAY HERE - If you are someone, who likes quality service - DO NOT STAY HERE.

There are so many great hotels in Bogota, stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Get a Medium or L or XL room. The others will just annoy you!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Click Clack H, Guest Relations Manager at The Click Clack Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience. This is very important for us, as this help us to improve our service.

We are going to share your comments and suggestions with our front desk team, so we can give our guest a better experience. We hope you can give us a second chance and visit us again.

Kind regards,