1,262 results
All reviews close to the airport shuttle service is free shuttle el dorado airport bogota airport minutes from the airport restaurant service early flight next morning recommend this hotel air conditioning nice hotel the hotel offers rooms are spacious business trip convenience pesos
Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. Very convenient for overnight stay in Bogota and a block from the airport. Breakfast was included and was excellent. Our room was clean and surprisingly quiet for being next to the airport. They offer free shuttle service to and from airport that runs every 15 minutes. Would highly recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
hotelhabitelBogota, Guest Relations Manager at Habitel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Dear guest;

Your opinion is very important to us and we are glad you had a wonderful stay at Habitel. Hope you come back anytime soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2018

I selected this hotel for my visit to Bogota last week because of the number of amenities listed on the website and the price for a junior suite. Here is a list of the things I liked...keep in mind that I am a frequent traveler and rarely post a poor review:
1) Room size was good and bed was comfortable, room was quiet and bathroom was big with a toilet that flushed well (not a given in Colombia) and plenty of hot water.
2) Restaurant had a good menu and buffet breakfast was varied and included in room cost.
3) Airport shuttle was free, easily accessible and was on a 15 minute schedule. The airport was less than a mile away.
4) WIFI was free and fast. I was easily able to stream movies and news channels, like CNN, MSNBC and Bloomberg, Netflix and Prime Video.

Everything else was negative...
1) Spa was not manned during the day. I called several times a day to schedule a massage, but nobody answered the phone. Went I went there, there was nobody around. The Jacuzzi was very weak, not hot and when I used it, I never saw any spa employees at all.
2) Website said there was a currency exchange, but I was told that I must take the shuttle to the airport to use an ATM there or use a currency exchange there.
3) In room TV had no English news channels and only 2 English channels that only showed reruns of Hawaii 50 and SWAT. I had to use my laptop to watch anything that normally was on TV. There was only 1 easily accessible wall socket to plug in laptop or charge cell phone.
4) Website said there were 3 restaurants, but only 1 was open.
5) Reception desk was poorly manned (no English) and slow to respond.
6) Had to use hotel taxi to go anywhere and cost COP 30 million. Twice I was taken to the wrong location and had to walk on my own. Normally this was no problem, but I was on crutches.
7) There was not concierge or tour desk as listed on the website. I had to arrange on my own on the internet. All tours wanted to pick you up in town, which was COP 30 both ways.

I would only recommend this hotel if you need a place near the airport to layover. Otherwise, a trip to Bogota would be better spent staying near the historical areas where you can walk anywhere to eat and shop.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
hotelhabitelBogota, Public Relations Manager at Habitel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your feedback. We deeply apologize for the incovenients you had during your stay, We are working on maintenance work to give a better service to our guests. Please give us the chance to give you the service we use to give with all our facilities, do not hesitate to contact us to servicioalcliente@hotelhabitel.com it would be our pleasure to give you personal assitance at your arrival.

Reviewed 24 December 2018

We arrived in Bogota after midnight so we spent our first night here. Nothing luxurious including the price. Just a very comfortable place with really friendly and helpful staff. The included breakfast buffet was delicious with a fairly wide selection. Our room was clean and comfortable. The blind didn’t seem to pull down all the way so we couldn’t block out the sunlight in the morning and there was some muffled sound of the airplanes taking off.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hotelhabitelBogota, Guest Relations Manager at Habitel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2018

Dear Guest;

Thanks for taking part of your time to give us your feedback. We are renovating our rooms and hope next time you come back you can enjoy them! You will always be welcomed!

Reviewed 17 December 2018

We spent one night at Hotel Habitel after arriving in Bogota and before flying out to Santa Marta the next morning. After flying all day, we were looking forward to a good nights rest.

Upon arriving to the hotel and checking in we were given a room in a building adjacent to the main part of the hotel. When we got to our room unfortunately there was a party going on in the courtyard below with very loud music as well as strobe lights and neon lights that shone through the curtains into the bedroom. We went back down the the front desk and asked for a room in a different area of the building as there was no way we could sleep in ours and we were exhausted. After a couple minutes of figuring out we were given a different room in the same part of the hotel but down a different hallway. While this one was noticeably quieter than the first one we were still able to hear all of the sounds of the wedding party and DJ that were going on downstairs. The first room was so loud that this was a bit of an improvement and we were so tired we decided to tough it out. We both ended up trying to sleep with our earphones in, but were able to hear the music overtop, until it finally ended around 1:30.

The hotel facilities seemed good and the provided a complimentary airport shuttle and the included breakfast were good, however, for a hotel that seems as it would be mostly for in transit travelers given it's proximity to the airport it was not the relaxing layover stay that we were looking for.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest;

Thanks for your feedback, it is very important to us to know your opinion in order to improve our service and facilities. We apologize for the inconvenients you had during your stay, Our guests are very important to us and we want them to feel at home. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are coming back to Bogotá, it would be our pleasure to meet you.

Reviewed 11 December 2018

We stayed at the habitel by the airport for one night on our way from the Atlantic coast to our flight back to Canada. The hotel is located only a couple of blocks from the airport. Habitel has a free hotel shuttle. The room was spotless and very comfortable. I recommend this hotel if you need to stay by the airport.

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Guest;

Thank you for giving your feedback to us. It makes us so happy to know you had a wonderful saty with us! Please do not hesitate to contact us when coming back. It would be our pleasure!