All reviews free shuttle bogota airport an early morning flight shower floor great hotel the security guard united states stayed for one night nice lobby shuttle service next morning front desk staff taxi ride rooms are comfortable breakfast buffet restaurant staff definitely stay here again
Reviewed 5 December 2018

Nice clean and modern airport hotel. You come out of the airport and go well past the hotel and then double back to it. Your cab isn't taking you for a ride that is how you get there. Uber works although you may have to be escorted by your driver to his car in the public lot ( taxi's and police are not Uber Fans). The second time there the Uber had a taxi number printed on the side and picked us up at the curb, not the parking lot but a $5US charge was tacked on as airport tax. You have no idea whether you are getting a Taxi Uber or a regular Uber. I can't comment on Taxis because we happily used Uber.
Lovely brekkie, rooms with free wi-fi, safe, coffee maker, ice maker down the hall, mini-bar and fully controllable a/c. My only complaint was there is only one reading light between the two beds in our room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
OperationsCYB, Gerente at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2018

Daer Gary

We really appreciate your time and comments regarding your stay at Courtyard. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback.

Iris Delgado

Reviewed 5 December 2018 via mobile

The perfect spot to come while staying in Bogota. It has a breakfast and a shuttle to and from the airport. Beds are very comfortable. It was me and my girlfriends anniversary. They went above and beyond. The left us a note and even a dessert to say congratulations. Thanks for the great hospitality!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We really appreciate your survey regarding your stay at Courtyard Bogota Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our guests, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Iris Delgado

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Hotel is near the airport. affordable and good facilities
Staff are very accomodating specially front desk officers Duvan and Jennifer. They are very willing to help us with food delivery and assist us to get to tourist sites in Bogota

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
OperationsCYB, Gerente at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Dear Mr.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport and providing your honest feedback.

Our team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience, and I’m very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay,
we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bogota.

Best Regards

Reviewed 12 November 2018

Hotel feels new. Modern, nice lobby, co working feel to it. Bar was closed at the hour I arrived but seemed pleasant. Rooms are well appointed and the food in Room Service at late night was surprisingly good. Check in was a little slow but nothing major. I avoid airport hotel whenever possible but this was a nice stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mario

Thank you very much for your valuable comments, we are very pleased that your stay was pleasant, we will share your kind words with our team, this encourages us to be better every day.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bogota.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times. Each time, the staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. I would have given it 5 stars, but on my last stay, the room I was given had very thin walls. I could hear the man in the room next to me talking on the phone like he was in my room. I went back to the front desk and they quickly apologized and moved me to a much quieter room. The restaurant is ok, not great, but at least you do not have to venture out to get a meal! Staff speaks excellent English, too!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
OperationsCYB, Gerente de Operaciones at Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport for your recent travels to Bogota.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on tripadvisor and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Andrés Martínez Luque