“Chic with wonderful food and service”

Tamarine Asian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 3,576 Restaurants in Bogota
Description: Tamarine Asian Cuisine, an authentic, vibrant and natural space where a true Asian culinary proposal, becomes a harmonious, warm and memorable experience.
Reviewed 12 October 2018

This is very good size restaurent with a cool bar area near the elevator of the JW Marriot hotel. The wait staff is pleasant , efiicent , the tables comtable , the menu is a mixture of japanses , Chineses and even a touch of koresan . From sushi to noodles to kimchi Being an ethnic Asian , i was cautious , food turned of to be very good at all phase , five of us shared 10 dishes ( large and small ) and enjoyed Sake. A blast !!

Date of visit: October 2018
Rodolfo S, General Manager at Tamarine Asian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear 69tiger888:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant Tamarine.

It is always our highest priority to us to ensure that our guests and customers leave the restaurant happy and satisfied at all times. I am also very pleased to know that you appreciated the food served and service experience was what you expected and deserve.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I came here with my girlfriend for her birthday. I expected good food and service but they really went above and beyond! Our waitress Rocio was also excellent. She gave me the warmest greeting which was especially meaningful as it was one of my first restaurants I visited during my stay in Bogotá. The pricing is also very reasonable. They even drew “Feliz Cumpleańos” for her on her dessert plate. Really special time here for sure! And if you can, ask for Rocio!

Date of visit: September 2018
Rodolfo S, General Manager at Tamarine Asian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

DearJEMDAS25,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant Tamarine.

It is always our highest priority to us to ensure that our guests and customers leave the restaurant happy and satisfied at all times. I am happy you enjoyed the experience with us and the facilities and service experience were what you expected and deserve.
I will let Rocio know about your wonderful comments in this review.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing restaurant. It is located inside the jw Marriott. Service was extremely good. The waitress and her assistant did an
Amazing job. My hats off to jhuliana and Ronald. I had the salmon teriyaki and the lychee mousse. They both were excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018

Dear Albertomiami,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant Tamarine.

I will let Juliana and Ronald know about your wonderful comments in this review.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Bogotá on my way to Cartagena. I love Asian food and came across Tamarine on TripAdvisor as the number one rated restaurant.
The rating is definitely appropriate. From our friendly server Rocio, via the bartender, who concocted cocktails for us he had never prepared before to the live DJ everything was perfect.

Date of visit: August 2018
Rodolfo S, General Manager at Tamarine Asian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear msprenger001,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience.

It is great to receive so good comments about our ranking and I am pretty pleased to know we provided a really nice service. In special for the attention offered by Rocio, who I will share your kind recognition.

I hope to have the privilege to receive you again when a new opportunity brings you back to Bogota.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

last night we went to dinner to Tamarine at the JW M, the place was empty and the ambiance was not what we expected so first we took the party to Circo were they had a very loud musical/stand up comedian performce so again we moved the party to the last restaurant in the hotel: The Market.

We ordered from the tamarine menu a very soggy fried calamari, and gyoza that were totally dry, and from The Market menu we ordered a ceviche and a mix sea food carpaccio that were still frozen that we returned as chewing on ice is not what we were looking for.

is this bogota best? is this JW Marriott quality dining?

Date of visit: August 2018

Dear bonimba55:

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Thank you very much for being very honest and straightforward with your comments. While we certainly regret the fact that the food served to you did not meet our usual standards, we also appreciate the opportunity you have given us to improve. I have forwarded your concern to our executive chef about the food quality and he personally will take actions and continue training our staff..

I do hope in the future to have the opportunity to serve you again so you may enjoy aour services and improvements.