Stayed here in Feb on a business trip to Guyana. (7 rooms). The hotel is a little out of the main downtown Georgetown area but we had transport so not a big issue. Rooms were small but clean & comfortable.
We ate breakfast and some late meals there, never had a sit down dinner. Food was good. The Grill Night looked good though, but we were whisked off elsewhere for a business related function. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Nice little bar in the front near the pool.
Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Coastal Hotel located on the East Coast outside of Georgetown has been enjoying business in Guyana for about thirteen years. It's a 40-room facility that has grown to become one of the best places to stay in terms of our affordable prices, fantastic service and delicious food. The menu has many options to choose from since we cater to various international guests, yet doesn't forget about their own people with the Flavors of Guyana on Wednesday nights. Some of the best local dishes Guyana has to offer are served this night. Grand Coastal is home to many other amenities such as a fully equipped gym, pool, complementary broadband Internet and cable television and other luxuries that are sure to make your stay pleasurable. Our smiles are bright, our service unmatched and our hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp and Booking.com so you can book your Grand Coastal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Coastal Hotel Georgetown
- Grand Coastal Hotel Guyana/Georgetown