“Excellent food and service”
Review of Restaurante Bolsi

Restaurante Bolsi
Ranked #5 of 415 Restaurants in Asuncion
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bolsi is a third generation family-owned restaurant which opened in 1960.
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Excellent food and super service evry time! I have been visiting for over 30 years and I never had a bad meal. I had tried so many different dishes thru the years and is always my favorite every trip. The lomito with salsa criolla was great last visit, and service is impecable, the waiters are friendly and so profesional!

Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

I was in Asuncion for the weekend and stopped here for lunch. The sandwiches were just perfect and the sweets were out of this world.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

We stopped into Confiteria Bolsi actually for the air conditioning as it was 105 degrees fahrenheit that day in Asuncion. Glad we did. It appears to be the most popular lunch place in the entire downtown area. Had trouble getting a seat at the counter but the food was great when we did. Service was friendly and efficient. Menu had lots and lots of different things to choose from. We had a couple of good, cold, local beers as well.

1  Thank seascape100
Reviewed 7 April 2012

never understood the hype about this place. it's mildly average and quite pricey. better options can be found at Todo Rico or La Vienesa.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

I visited this restaurant to watch a football game (Champions League). I ordered a beef Wellington and was pleasantly surprised. Both the meat and the accompanying mashed potatoes were delicious. To finnish off, I ordered a chocolate mousse which also turned out to be just perfect – both in size and taste.

1  Thank AndreasNor