“So worth it!”

Garden of Eden
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Paramaribo
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Garden of Eden is a Thai Restaurant and Lounge Bar serving authentic Thai food prepared by Thai chefs.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I wasn't really sure what to expect here but I went here on my last night in Paramaribo and I was pleasantly surprised - food and ambience is nothing short of amazing. Do make it a point to go (and check out the inside as well! nice decor, and there is a little jewelry area/table that isnt easily visible).

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Was there on a business dinner and the experience was again excellent.
Ambiance is very good for both business and romance, enough space for privacy. The owner gives personal attention to the guests.
Food consistent at a high level.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Everytime we come here for work we try to have one night out to go there. Food is excellent and the ambience is unique.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

So, i went there for my birthday and it was a rainy day so they gave us a table on the terras. It was a good view though. The restaurant is beautifull. One advice: before or after the meal, take a look at the restaurant. Its beautifull, like an art gallery. Upstairs to. The restaurant has a good budhha vibe. The food, was good. Try the mango papaya juice. And shrimps with a delicioso sauce. Its the 4th or 5th dish on the first page. Cashew chicken is a must! The waiters a very friendly and you get a flower also. Oh and something could have been better and that was if they had put a few glasses with water. And we waited a little longer than expected voor de main course. But despite these things I enjoyed it and will be there soon!

1  Thank haidy c
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The food and the service are great. The ambiance is excellent.
We had fun. I can recommend their Thai chicken. I've been there twice
and I will surely go back.