“Awesome!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I just got back from my business trip to Suriname. My colleagues and I had dinner here 3 times during my one week stay! The food was awesome and the service was great! They take the time to explain everything and the owner comes personally to have a small chat to check if everything is okay, which, I think, is a very nice touch :)
The restaurant was always busy when I ate there, so a reservation would be smart if you don't want to be disappointed. And a busy restaurant filled with locals, speaks for itself, right? ;)

I would DEFINITELY recommend this restaurant to anyone if you want good sushi in Suriname!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Claudia B

Paramaribo, Suriname
“Bug you to make you leave!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Our friends dish was served when ours was finished a long time and they want you to leave as soon as you finish eating so they bug you every time and this is NOT a cheap restaurant and lacking atmosphere!!

• Visited March 2014
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Good overall ”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

The general ambiance is ok. Not too cozy. However it is one of the fancier restaurants you will find in Suriname. The sushi is good but not the best I've had. I guess the best you can expect from, I think, the only sushi restaurant in Paramaribo. The service is good. The staff are friendly. Prices are not too bad, average I would think. Overall a great night out in Paramaribo. Would recommend.

1 Thank Christiana R
Shanghai, China
“Good sushi”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

A bit overpriced but again, Paramaribo restaurants prices are on the high side. Nice authentic food though.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank ColoColo
Limoges, France
“Love it!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Great food and the service is great. The staff are very patient if you aren't an expert and have always taken the time to explain the dishes to me without being condescending. I've been 2x in me week! They also have Japanese beer which I think adds authenticity. Highly recommended if you're a fan of sushi! Oh and their seaweed salad is amazing!

Visited May 2013