“Good food”

Moments Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 110 Restaurants in Paramaribo
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: International
Description: Moments is a proud part of Oxygen Resort in this urban setting where there's always a nice breeze, giving you a feeling of being far from the city. Only 10 minutes away from the centre of Paramaribo. Our menu is a mix of international and local cuisine (the multi cultural Surinamese cuisine). If available we work with as much local and biological products.
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
“Good food”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

We dined with a group of 8. The food was cooked to quite a high standard. I ordered tenderloin steak and it was grilled with a nice taste of peppercorns.
Annoying was the fact that sides (potatoes and vegetables) cost extra. Meat comes only with a sauce. I chose a creamy mushroom sauce which I'm sure was made with real cream. I also ordered a baked (jacket) potato with sour cream (also available with garlic butter), but was disappointed by the minute size of the potato. All in all the food was good to eat, but an all-in price for a serving with potatoes and vegetables and a larger portion of fries or a bigger potato would be preferable.

1 Thank CherryC22

“Can I have a moments”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I needed a place to stay.
Can I have a moments?
I needed someone to cheer me up.
Can I have a moments?
I need a place to cool down from the bloody sun.
I needed food.
I needed a boost.
Can I have a moments?

Moments , fot unforgetable moments !

• Visited September 2013
“Amazing ambiance”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Moments restaurant is a very quaint and cosy restaurant where you can relax near the pool, have a quiet and romantic dinner or even have fun sitting at the bar. They are famous for their steak dinners and delicious pastas. Very friendly bartenders ;) so in short, definitely a place to visit when you're in Suriname.

• Visited September 2013