Eco Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$186
Royal Torarica(Paramaribo)
US$137
Hotel Krasnapolsky(Paramaribo)
US$128
Tran Elite Hotel Apartments(Paramaribo)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$75
US$212
Elegance Hotel(Paramaribo)
Hotel Paramuru(Paramaribo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe rivertorarica hotelfree accessnice tropicallimited menubuffet styleswimming poolweekend packagenice bathroomclean hotelrooms are comfortablenice bardecent hotelother hotelsnight lifewalking distancenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I have been there many times. You can compare this to a fairfield in the usa. Good breakfast. Very clean room.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fungmiami
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Apart from the soap and the energy saving bulbs it was hard to discover ecological elements in this resort. However it is good value for money. So economic resort would be a better name. The staff behind the desk was okay but the bartender was excellent always willing to phone , help or give advice. A nice outdoor breakfast (no breakfast parcel for early departure) It is close to town. Free internet.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Rooms o.k, but nothing special. AC turned on cold enough to preserve the dead. The open-air breakfast area was pleasant, and the back porch off the reception area. Otherwise, meh. If you choose to pay extra for a "river" room, don't expect to see the river, except remotely, and at an acute angle.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I wanted to book a room in Torrarica hotel and casino, but the hotel was overbooked, so I ended up in the ECO resort. Everything was perfect, the transport from the airport well organized, the driver welcomes you with an ice water and friendly smile. The hotel is very local style and if you expect 5 star resorts, you should stay somewhere else. I am surprised that people are expecting super lux room for this price, it is not written on the web-site that this is a honeymoon resort, so you get what you pay for! And I belive this is the best value for the money.
However if you want to wake up from the sound of the nature this is your place.
Great staff, which I believe is the most important. Fast wi-fi, nice bar and you can use the facilities of the Torrarica Hotel and Casino.
The hotel is in very safe area of town, and the front desk can organize a taxi ride for you (ask for Geraiman- very friendly taxi driver, fast, clean car).
I would love to stay there again. Thanks for the staff for thier hard work and great hospitality!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank NadiaNikolaeva
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Hi I book simple room by phone, when I checked in I ask to see the room, it was very , small, really bad. I get to the desk to cancelled my reservation. I was told that I would be charged for the night. I asked to see other room and get he Executive Room ΙΙ. This room was bad, expensive and insecure: electrics plugs and cables next to waer point, The jacuzzi work with internal water recycler, I found dust and garbage in it... better not to think of the previous tourist do in this. The arm chair didn't have arm cushions, the lavatory let water go, the shower didnt have presure, it was tiny amount of water to shower. After one plaisant night (good bed) I book another hotel wich as better, cheapper. I asked the desk to keep my luggages safe for 3 hours. When I was in the other hotel I discovered that all the money I've got in the luggages where gone. The accomodation you seen on the internet site are on other hotel you have to walk 5-10 min to get there. In the center Krasnapolsky is better, safer and cheaper. Next to this hotel there is Marriott which is also much better, much safer and cheapper than the Executive Room ΙΙ.
this doesn't worth the 136 USD I was charged for, and not the half neither.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple