“Awesome indian halal food in pom”

Tasty Bite Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Port Moresby
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The food tastes good.nice set up.friendly staff.tasty halal meals are very hard to find in pom.especially the tandoor is awesome.one of its kind down here.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The quality of food is excellent, the taste is traditional Indian taste. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting or staying in Port Moresby...anytime.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I heard of this restaurant via Tripadvisor and decided to give a go. Locality , one may miss it if they are not sure of the area. Once inside, it is homely and the staff is friendly.
Food was tasty and spicy holding on to the tradition of Indian spices.. which was what I was looking for. One should not miss out on the Masala tea.
Keep up with the quality and I am sure business will continue to thrive.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Tasty Bite is an easy walk from the Grand Papua (where I recently stayed) and the Crowne Plaza in the heart of Port Moresby. The food is good and very reasonably priced, and the service is great. It is good to go there not only for the excellent food, but for a change from hotel food. I've been there for dinner twice, and enjoyed both times. The security manager of the Grand Papua kindly walked with us to Tasty Bite, and came back to walk us back to the hotel when we were ready to go, so definitely doable. Tasty Bite also offered to deliver takeaway to us at the Grand Papua if we wanted - an offer I may take up in future!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The lunch thali menu was totally worth the effort to drive to city on a busy Friday lunch hour in Port Moresby. Will defiantly come at this place again.