We brought in 11 people prior to going on the Tropic Dancer liveaboard dive boat and the hotel was great. The staff was very friendly and efficient, the rooms allowed us to get in the Palau island spirit immediately and the three restaurants were good. We dove with Neco Marine for day boats and they were great, prompt and good. The Palau Plantation was a real hit with our group. It is small and feels very exclusive as it is in the tarot fields and jungle. It is not on the beach, but very well located for a few days before diving. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palau Plantation Resort is a South Pacific hideaway offering travelers a wide selection of traditional styled cabins, cottages and villas surrounded by the natural beauty of a tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Palau Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palau Plantation Hotel Koror
- Palau Plantation Resort Koror, South Pacific