This hotel isn't fancy, but since we were there to be in the ocean the whole time, it was great. It is convenient to walking downtown or to restaurants. The room was large and kept clean. It was quiet for sleeping. Front desk was helpful and responded quickly to requests. Totally adequate for a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features 36 rooms overlooking the ocean lagoon and nearby islands. Rooms range from standard class to deluxe rooms with kitchenettes, and a penthouse suite on the roof deck with a large private veranda, whirlpool bath, kitchenette, and plenty of spacious living area. West Plaza By the Sea also features the Red Rooster Cafe. The cafe offers a wide selection of Japanese Cuisine, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The nightly happy hour features Palau's only locally brewed beer on tap, Red Rooster Draft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your West Plaza by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Plaza By The Sea Hotel Koror
- West Plaza By The Sea Palau/Koror, South Pacific