Stayed one night prior to a dive trip. Arrived late in the night, the room was ready, clean, and comfortable. Perfect to catch up on sleep after a very long flight. This place is nothing fancy but perfect for the one night stay we needed.
Since we arrived so late, they allowed us to have a late check out. We ate breakfast at the restaurant and it was fine. The staff was very friendly and allowed us to store our luggage after we had to check out while we wondered around before we were picked up by our tour operator.
Recommend for a one night stay, but not a multi-night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features 36 rooms overlooking the ocean lagoon and nearby islands. Rooms range from standard class to deluxe rooms with kitchenettes, and a penthouse suite on the roof deck with a large private veranda, whirlpool bath, kitchenette, and plenty of spacious living area. West Plaza By the Sea also features the Red Rooster Cafe. The cafe offers a wide selection of Japanese Cuisine, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The nightly happy hour features Palau's only locally brewed beer on tap, Red Rooster Draft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your West Plaza by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Plaza By The Sea Hotel Koror
- West Plaza By The Sea Palau/Koror, South Pacific