Stayed two night before traveling home. comfortable and clean ,staff were very helpful. 20mins walk to town or 2mins to the bus which we never took.
Retaurant food was good the only night we eat there, you could eat out the front or back. Had the top floor room all face to sea.
We found it had a pool what we call a Ponsonby pool long and narrow, good on a hot day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Italy Hotel offers 22 rooms, all with a different theme blend of Italian style and Tongan cultures surrounded by the warmth of the South Pacific, providing everything you need under one roof. Ocean view rooms have a private balconies with sensational views overlooking the Pacific Ocean make these rooms extremely popular. The hotel features a well-known Italian restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine, beef fillet steak, lobster, fish and poultry. A great range of rental cars at very competitive prices, Kayaking and Shuttle for Airport transfers & tours. The Royal Palace is just 1 km away, CBD and Talamahu Market is a 20-minute walk or less than 3 minutes drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Little Italy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Italy Hotel And Restaurant
- Little Italy Hotel Tonga/Tongatapu Island