Stayed 5 nights at Island Magic, and no negatives come to mind. Great bungalows, great views and great service. Jane and David are super helpful in organising tours and transport for you, and even gave us a lift on a few occasions! Bungalows are private and the resort's distance to Port Villa means that everything is really peaceful and laid back. Saying that, be aware that you will have to travel in to town for places to eat - but 400 vt per person for a friendly beachside 15 minute bus ride is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila