Stayed a week in a two bedroom self contained unit with friends in September 2012. Each room had its own ensuite. The units were immaculate with everything one could need and David was super helpful. The resort itself was so quiet we had the small pool and amazing barbecue area to ourselves most of the time. Highly recommended if you want somewhere you can self cater (we had a free provisioning trip to Port Vila included in our rate which was handy as is some way out of the main town). Probably the best place around Vila for snorkelling as well although beach was rocky so not so good if you are wanting pristine white soft sand to lie on or walk along. We loved it and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila