We loved our little bungalow. It was quiet and peaceful with a lovely spacious feel to it. It was well equipped and it was great to have a washing machine. I'm glad we had a rental car as it was a fair distance (on a bumpy road) to a supermarket or market. I went snorkelling on three occasions with varying degrees of success. If there are waves the visability is poor. The fish life is amazing with so many different species. Unfortunately I found the access fairly difficult. I also swam in the swimming pool which was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila