We absolutely loved the 2 bedroomed bungalow we had on the water's edge with lush gardens. The welcome Eric and his family extended from buffet plus hot cooked breakfast, to services through out the day was fabulous, nothing was too much trouble. The reef is good right there, with feeding the fish, it was the best snorkelling spot obviously! We enjoyed a Summit lunch (must do), ribs and Mexican at the War Horse Micro Brewery, Mele Cascade Falls, Hideaway Island and more all within a 10 minute courtesy bus drive. We stayed on Effate Island for two weeks and our 3 night stay here turned into five nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tara Beach is absolute beach front situated on 12 lush acres fronting picturesque Mele Bay, Efate, Vanuatu. With crystal clear, safe waters at your doorstep, we are the perfect spot for snorkeling, kayaking, swimming and getting away from it all for a while. We also have a chilled out open air bar / cafe known as the Beach Hut that is also open to day visitors and locals. Located about 15 mins from town & 10 mins to the airport, we provide free airport transfers for guests. All bungalows have tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge, with ocean views a few metres from your door included as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Tara Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tara Beach Bungalows Hotel Port Vila
- Tara Beach Hotel
- Tara Beach Port Vila
- Tara Beach Bungalows Vanuatu/Port Vila