Our extended family (6 of us) recently stayed at the beautiful Tara Beach Resort. All the staff made our holiday one to remember, we all had a wonderful time, the snorkelling is excellent, the location is perfect, it was nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of the town. We have been to several Island Nights but the one at Tara Beach was by far the best we have been to, everyone had a great time and the local ladies put on a magnificient feast. If you like spirits to drink it would pay to bring your own as there was not much in the bar. We would have to say it was one of the nicest holidays we have had in Vanuatu and we have been there 4 times, thanks to all at Tara Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tara Beach is absolute beach front situated on 12 lush acres fronting picturesque Mele Bay, Efate, Vanuatu. With crystal clear, safe waters at your doorstep, we are the perfect spot for snorkeling, kayaking, swimming and getting away from it all for a while. We also have a chilled out open air bar / cafe known as the Beach Hut that is also open to day visitors and locals. Located about 15 mins from town & 10 mins to the airport, we provide free airport transfers for guests. All bungalows have tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge, with ocean views a few metres from your door included as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Tara Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tara Beach Bungalows Hotel Port Vila
- Tara Beach Hotel
- Tara Beach Port Vila
- Tara Beach Bungalows Vanuatu/Port Vila