“Great service, beautiful food!”
Review of Chill Restaurant

Chill Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Port Vila
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Reviewed 14 November 2013

A great spot for a beautiful dinner with friends. The staff were efficient, (something we struggled to find in Vanuatu) friendly & nothing was a problem. The food was top notch also & a great view over Port Vila harbour. A fun night!

There are newer reviews for Chill Restaurant

Reviewed 9 November 2013

My husband and I ate here twice, both times for dinner. It was very good. I had a calamari salad which was incredibly good. The calamari was cooked just right. My husband had fish and chips and it was a very generous serve. The service is attentive but not in your face all the time. The view from the window is beautiful. Book ahead and ask for a window seat.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Best in Vanuatu. Hands down. Dined here a few times on this trip and there are so many things to love. I dined there a few years back and it was good then but they have made some changes both to the restaurant and to the menu and it's fabulous. Lots of variety and the food is great quality. Definitely recommend the smoked salmon pizza and the cocktail list is very appealing. By far the cleanest most modern place on the island and good service too.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We squeezed in one last proper lunch before flying out of Port Vila on a very quiet Sunday, and 1200 VAT for an excellent steak, mash and Tusker beer suited me to a tea while my wife enjoyed the Vietnamese style prawns with a glass of genuine Champagne even more. Great food, great service. Another gem in Port Vila.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We had a very nice meal here although I can't say it was great. My partner had the prawn / scallop skewer while I had the stuffed chicken breast. They were ok maybe other dishes would have been better. We had a lovely outlook over the bay where we were seated and the staff were very attentive