“our resort of choice”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

the outlook from our very well appointed unit excellent service from all the staff who were very friendly and happy, large free light breakfasts and other meals excellent

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Have just had a "not good" meal at Mangoes. We had been wanting to go there for a year. Finally went and had a meal that was very disappointing. My starter of chicken wrap was dry and very chewy.Hard to eat. My Chicken main was dry, small and tasteless. My husbands calarmari was good but his steak was small and average. For the price this was not good value and other restaurants in Port Vila leave Mangoes for dead. Will never bother to go again. I sent my starter back, no acknowegement of this from managment or staff, and then was charged for it on the bill. And when I was asked by management how my meal was, i replied that it was not good and was told he would tell the chef.No apology.Shame on you Mangoes.

2  Thank Karen R
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We recently went for dinner (2 couples) and loved the food and ambiance at Mangoes. I had fish curry which was excellent, some of the guys had surf and turf with local prawns which was great too. Loved the calamari starter and chicken rice paper rolls. Fresh and tasty. We had our Hotspots Voucher book so got a free bottle of wine too! Lovely Meal.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Part of Mangoes resort.
Happy hour from 5pm-6pm
Daily specials for cocktails and dinner.
We were staying up the road at the Terraces so we ate here rather regularly.
Lovely fresh food and well cooked mains. I did enjoy the island fish and chips and the red snapper.
Very pleasant staff.
Also a friendly cat named 'Spike' is a regular so give it a pat!

Would easily return again to Mangoes for dinner.

1  Thank Bandageman
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Mangoes was our home base for dining while staying at the Terraces next door. Food was excellent quality and reasonably priced. Particularly nice was the local fish and array of fruit cocktails (with a little alcohol thrown in).