Annie made us feel welcome and at home with lots of personal touches. Used the kayaks and reef shoes every day and loved lazing on the lounge chairs soaking up the view. It was quite an adventure getting there and getting back into town but that all added to the fun. We were glad that we did a big shop to stock up on food for the first day/night as there are no shops within walking distance. Handy access to Erakor Island just across the water with a lovely sandy beach for the kids to play on and restaurant when you don't feel like cooking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine waking up to this ?? A picture postcard! Swim ....snorkle....kayak....or just kick back! Three recently built,boutique styled residential, waterfront villas. Stylishly, fully furnished, with expansive self-catering kitchen. Spectacular sunsets, gentle ocean breezes with exceptional island views."Troppo Mystique's" friendly boutique styled,private short & long term residential accommodation, is nestled on a sensational aquamarine lagoon, amidst picturesque tropical gardens.Only 10 mins from Port Villa. A gorgeous slice of paradise - doesn't get better than this! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Troppo Mystique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Troppo Hotel Port Vila
- Troppo Mystique Vanuatu/Port Vila