“Coffee!!!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I loved the coffee! It's quite difficult to find a decent coffee in Port Vila but this place definitely delivered. The staff are super friendly, and always greet you with a smile. They're even understanding of the need for speed when you're taking away, and respect you wanting to take your time and sip away if you're dining in. It's got nice outdoor seating (under cover) and is a lovely place to catch up with friends or just to go and have a cuppa and read the paper. I'll definitely be visiting again.

There are newer reviews for Au Peche Mignon

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The restaurant is always busy and vibrant.
The choice of home made foods is varied and delicious.
Of special interest are the patisseries that match anything in France.
We always buy them especially the Mille Feuilles....

The outdoor eating area looks scruffy and unkempt , and the petrol fumes from the road are unfortunate, but the food is to die for.
Well recommended and a must try the patisseries

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Everything we tried was delicious! We visited 3 times and went home a little heavier ;) The coffee was great and it is easy to find over the road from the markets.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This lovely little French cafe had a huge range of treats to choose from personally I loved the coffee ice cream, my husbands favorite were the Danish and our daughter couldn't pick a favorite as she loved everything she tried!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had lunch here with my boyfriend. I had a tuna panini and he had an American style sandwich. Both were average. The tuna panini was actually quite a nice flavour but was over-peppered and the American sandwich was impossible to eat.

We also got pastries to take away on several occasions. The croissant was quite nice but nothing special, while the chocolate croissant was quite doughy and very oily. The round almond pastries on the other hand were delicious, as was the mini raspberry custard tart, the chocolate layered slice, and the custard pastry cone.

I recommend going there early so you don't miss out on what you want.

Service was average.

I would definitely go back for the cakes and pastries but wouldn't bother eating there otherwise.