“Exellent dive with great team!”
Review of Nautilus Scuba

Nautilus Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Nautilus Watersports is the best known dive operator in Port Vila and has established itself as one of the most professional scuba diving centres in the South Pacific with over 30 years in operation.Facilities include a large training pool, gear washing and storage areas, equipment hire and servicing facilities for all your scuba diving needs. We dive from a very comfortable purpose built dive boat "COWRIE" We go out of our way to make sure you have the best possible experience right from when we pick you up from your resort. Nautilus Watersports specialises in all facets of scuba diving from introductory dive tours through to a full PADI course (Open water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster). Each dive is different to the last with coral reef drop offs, amazing fish life, a huge cavern, night diving and wrecks. You can even dive a sunken flying boat!Why not join us and "Dive in Paradise"
Naseby, New Zealand
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Exellent dive with great team!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Thank you so much for a great intro dive. It was way better and deeper! than the one I did in Australia I will definitely be doing my dive cert on our next holiday!!! The instructors, nice young and pretty young ladies were very professional yet heaps of fun! We saw tons of coral and fish life, including the largest clown fish I've seen and see through shrimp that had tried to camouflage itself... if in Vanuatu go and do a dive well worth it!

Visited May 2014

Melbourne, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good operator, mixed dive sites”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We enjoyed diving with Kim and Jordan, our dive guides from Nautilus. The right mix of fun and safety. The boat was good for the dive sites we went to, but I guess its speed limits where it could get to comfortably. I would preface by saying that we have done some spectacular diving so we did find some of the dive sites average from a coral/marine life perspective, however the Konanda wreck was very interesting as was the Star of Russia. Having said that we still enjoyed our dives with Nautilus and would not hesitate to recommend them or dive with them again should we return to Port Vila.

Visited April 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had the time of my life!!! I never Scuba dived before and was very nervous about the whole thing... but after such a fantastic experience I can not wait to do it all again!!! Thanks to the lovely crew that made the experience all the more great!!!

Visited March 2014

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“DIVING WITH NAUTILUS SCUBA PORT VILA”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I really enjoyed my diving with this group. The staff were helpful and friendly. Diving conditions were perfect.....the boat, the service. I dived here for four day....8 dives and enjoyed everyone. Part of my equipment failed and the owner Leanne loaned me replacement at no cost. Later, in restaurants down town, the staff spotted me and came over to say hello.

Superb !!!!

I'll go there anytime

Visited March 2014

Sippy Downs, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Divemaster with Nautilus, Port Vila”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I recently did my Divemaster with Nautilus, and have to say they're a great dive operator. The instructors/guides are friendly, enthusiastic and really knowledgeable when it comes to diving. They're a safe operation to, so no need to worry if you don't have much experience diving. They'll help you out.

Make sure you do Konanda and Semle wrecks. And the cathedral and konanda wall dives are really nice.

I stayed in the accommodation for two weeks. It's comfy and has some cooking facilities. It's a short walk along the main street into town and an even shorter walk down the steps to go diving :-)

Visited May 2014