“excellent diving”
Review of Nautilus Scuba

Nautilus Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Nautilus Watersports is the best known dive operator in Port Vila and has established itself as one of the most professional scuba diving centres in the South Pacific with over 30 years in operation.Facilities include a large training pool, gear washing and storage areas, equipment hire and servicing facilities for all your scuba diving needs. We dive from a very comfortable purpose built dive boat "COWRIE" We go out of our way to make sure you have the best possible experience right from when we pick you up from your resort. Nautilus Watersports specialises in all facets of scuba diving from introductory dive tours through to a full PADI course (Open water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster). Each dive is different to the last with coral reef drop offs, amazing fish life, a huge cavern, night diving and wrecks. You can even dive a sunken flying boat!Why not join us and "Dive in Paradise"
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My son and husband did some dives with nautilus, and loved it. There was a good selection of dive sites depending whether you wanted to do wreck or reef dives, with excellent dive boat and friendly, helpful staff . Thought it was very good value for money.

1  Thank KeriAuckland
There are newer reviews for Nautilus Scuba

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Nautilus is a great diving company. At all times the staff were very friendly and helpful. We were diving with 2 young boys who had recently qualified and we could not have felt safer. The skippers were great fun as were the instructors. The dive sites were some of the best we have ever dived, and we have dived all over the world. Thanks for a great experience!! We will be back

1  Thank NicolaFC
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Couldn't have been more helpful. Gear was good, boat was more than adequate. Great divemasters. Thoroughly recommended

1  Thank Greg E
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Had the best time, great staff, great dive, wish we had longer, visibility was great,
My daughters firsts cube dive, now she's hooked, looks like its gunna cost me a scuba diving course for her, lol
Vito Balliana

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Nautilus were great with me and made sure I had a great introduction to scuba. Kim was my instructor and had endless patience. I could not fault them and they made sure I progressed at my pace, without that I would probably have abandoned the course. The gear was good, the boat was good and the dives sites interesting. I met many people who have been diving with them for years and I can see why. I Would recommend them for anyone wanting hassle free diving.