“Sunset Bungalows Ate”

Price range: US$13 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy our open air dining surrounded by stylish Melanesian decor and cool breezes from the lagoon. Whether it is a romantic night out, a special occasion or a group of friends, we can ensure you have a wonderful and fun night with fantastic dining. Suspended over the water's edge, Sunset Bungalows Bungalow:Ate Restaurant offers breath taking views of the lagoon and the tropical fish that linger around the deck. These fish are particularly plentiful in the evenings as they are drawn in by the atmospheric flood lights that wash over the surface of the water.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is my third time staying at Sunset Bungalows and Bungalow Ate Restaurant is getting better and better thanks to Greg, Audrey and Naps (chef). The pork belly is the best I have ever tasted, better than the Aussie chefs back home. We usually eat out when on holidays but when you have a great restaurant at your resort why go out. Great affordable prices, friendly staff and great cocktails. A must to do while in Vila.

1  Thank Kaz64au
There are newer reviews for Bungalow: Ate

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Every breakfast and dinner was indeed perfect. The chef very proudly planned specials for each day and we were never disappointed. The fish was perfect, the staff were perfect and the ambiance was perfect. The drinks were more than perfect. They made us happy and relaxed while still being spoilt.

1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Beautiful food. My favourite is the fish & chips using the poulet fish. Add a vanuatu me crazy cocktail, sit back and enjoy the beautiful view of the sun setting over the Lagoon.

1  Thank Audrey P
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Started off with a few cocktails, great Bloody Mary, then nicely cooked steak and fish and chips. Good size meals and nice view over the lagoon .

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We recently stayed at sunset bungalows for xmas. We ate our meals there 5 days out of 6 and could not fault the food. The steak was superbly cooked and my partner says the veil osso bucco was to die for. I have been a cook for 30 years and I loved the food and the service was excellent. I suggest if you are in Vanuatu call in and have a meal.

1  Thank Sue M