“Horseriding”

Club Hippique Adventure Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 10 mins from Port Vila situated between panoramic hills and a blue water lagoon. We have over 600 acres of coconut plantations, rain forests, waterfalls and white sandy beaches to explore. With more than 50 horses and Ponies, we promise to find a horse that suites you.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

If you want to see the most amazing secluded beach with no tourists or resorts then do the 3 hour trek, the trek stops there after 1.5 hours. Hard on the backside but well worth the effort

Reviewed 28 October 2013

For someone who has never ridden this was a wonderful experience with quiet extremely well behaved horses and the guide, Cliff made it a most enjoyable time. He made it easy, and a great time was had by all.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

What a great day. My partner and I had Tornado and Disney on the 1 hour rainforest ride. My saddle was a bit hard and I hurt for about 3 days but it was worth it. Our guide was really friendly and kind. The lagoon dip at the end on the horse bareback was an absolute bucket list moment for me, loved it. My horse liked the water so it made it a lot easier for him to get in for a quick dip. Staff were great and the horses looked well cared for, which is amazing since there is like 430 of them!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was lovely. Horses very quiet and staff friendly and very helpful. We booked the two hour but it soon became apparent that the one hour would be sufficient and so we chose to tag along with the one hour group. Those that continued with the two hour said that the extra hour did not show them anything different. On return there is a bare back ride into the water which was nice but not the same as going along a beach. We enjoyed it but not an absolute must.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I wanted to dive and she likes horses so she spend a magical day at the ranch. Their friendly staff picked her up and dropped her off from our accommodation. From what she said they picked out a lovely horse/pony for her and she loved the entire day. Her tour also took in some cultural aspects and her guide showed her around the coconut farm. It sounds like the farm is about 500 acres and has everything from fields, rainforests to beaches. So fascinated with the cultural meant they didnt have time to take a swim on horseback but she didnt care. The prices for the length of time taken was well worth it. If your wanting your girl to have fun while you do your sport/activity of choice I recommend the ranch.