“American Ribs, American Paraphernalia and a big horse on the roof”

Warhorse Saloon Restaurant &Bar
Ranked #17 of 93 Restaurants in Port Vila
Price range: US$8 - US$31
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Friendly yes, Otto made sure every one was happy, well watered and fed. We had a game of darts, not a good game but it was fun. The place is decked out really well, with the cow hide chairs, saddle stools, and the toilets well if you just go to look at the ladies toilets it was worth the trip, they are decked out to the nine's It was a great night for Bundy lovers at 550VT a glass, some what enjoyed the meal, there was a lot of it. Beef ribs were ok, didn't fall off the bone like we were used to in America, but we didn't enjoy the pork ribs they had sort of a gamey flavour. So this was a hard one to rate, as I loved the atmosphere, but wasn't a huge fan of the food. Oh and the locals they don't know about it so it is on Wharf road, Port Villa.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Hands down still the whole families dinner spot in Port Vila plus take away at least once a week.
Every friend we recommend to us has become a regular and the service is unbeatable! Great job y'll!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This was the best meal I have had in Port Vila and great value. The portions were so generous that after the yummy poppers and wings starters I had to take home most of the ribs which were great warmed up the next day. I guess I should not have ordered everything I had been recommended! The American themed decor and local bar atmosphere is great! Will be back and highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

New Ito town I was made to feel at home in this fantastic bar! I love everything about it and will be here often for drinks, meals and take-away!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We dropped in after doing the Jet Boat ride down near the cruise ship terminal, and had a few beers and the Buffalo Wings. YUM!
The American country theme and modern country music was just our cuppa tea so we stayed for awhile even though there were barely any others there in the middle of the day. We had hoped to go back for Happy Hour on Friday, but just didn't get there. It looked like it would be heaps of fun.