My family were attending my sons wedding on the beach here in February, 2012 and stayed onsite. The whole resort was just wonderful. From when we arrived to be greeted with a welcome drink to when we left after 4 days the stay was just wonderful.
The view, fare, all the staff made our stay all the more relaxing. The groundsmen keep the area pristine, the cleaners work overtime to keep the sand off everything, the kitchen and bar staff do a wonderful job. The food is worthy of a 5 star rating.
George (the owner) is hands on and makes you feel like you are the most important person staying there. Albert (the tour desk manager) could not be more helpful organising buses and tours at a moments notice .... and all with a smile on his face.
We are already planning our next stay at Breakas and being an adults only resort was very relaxing. From the inifinity pool, snorkling on the reef right out the front to the comfortable fare we highly recommend this resort to all couples. As for the wedding ........ AMAZING!!!!
One recommendation is to get the massage in the day spa from the 2 lovely ladies, couple can go together to make it extra special. I have never had such a relaxing massage.
Debbie & Paul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila