My extended family and I just spent 7 days at this beautiful resort, the staff were amazing, a special thanks to the elderly gardener who gathered fresh flowers for me every morning without fail to Helen who kept our Fare spotless and to Alfred who has "connections" everywhere , bus, hair-braiding, Kava etc whatever you need he is the one to ask....George (owner) was always around to have a chat and make sure everything was ok, The Resort is lovely, very quiet and serene and therein lays the problem, this is definitely not the place to go with a large group, we always felt the staff were torn between keeping us happy and letting us enjoy our stay and placating the "couples" or as an expat Aussie living there calls them "Newly Weds and Nearly Deads",The "Retirees" are the worst they complain when water gets splashed in the pool or when the children from Pango village venture into the resort or if you are not in bed by 10 o'clock they will send security over to tell you to keep quiet, I will not go back to Breakas I will go to a family friendly resort I personally love the sound of kids having fun and family's enjoying each others company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila