My husband and I just returned at the end of May 2012 from a second stay at this resort. We both enjoyed the experience. This is a quiet peaceful place where it is possible to relax and unwind. The accomodation is comfortable and the location by the sea and set into tropical gardens is perfect. The staff are helpful and all work hard to make your stay enjoyable. We particularly liked the delicious meals served by the pool and the entertainment each night. Having themed nights featuring different Pacific cuisine and dance groups was fun and interesting. One of the highlights was the village tour where resort guests are able to see the village and meet the people. Pango village has a friendly atmosphere. We took pencils and books for the school which were appreciated. Any useful gifts are a way to help these delightful people and their families.
We would recommend a trip to The Summit Gardens where a beautiful vast garden is situated overlooking the coast. Rooms of themed tropical plants blend into each other over an easy walking trip. The cafe serves delicious cakes and coffee and sells local beauty products. Hideaway Island is also a good day trip for snorkelling. The great treasure of a trip to Vanuatu is meeing the people. They are friendly and polite and in our experience make visitors feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila