We recently returned from our second stay at Breakas beach Resort this year (2012) and fell in love with it all over again! Our first trip was in February for our wedding, and it couldn't have been more perfect. The accommodation was lovely (no aircon, but it's not needed as the rooms are designed well to catch the sea breeze and stay cool) and very comfortable. The staff could not have been more attentive. They all, from the wait staff and cleaning ladies to the catering manager and the resort manager could not have been more attentive. Their professionalism and friendly approach meant that our special day went without a hitch. They even set up a special table on the beach for us and our family for the wedding dinner, in a private area, away from the other diners. The menu was fantastic, and the steak was amongst the best we've tasted anywhere in the world!
The tour desk staff were fantastic and went out of their way to organise special tours for us. We were also able to borrow the resort snorkling equipment for our day trips. We couldn't rate this resort and the staff highly enough.
Because our first visit was so wonderful, we decided to go back in December. And our experience was just as good. The staff remembered us from our first visit (always a nice feeling), and the new staff were friendly and eager to answer any questions that we had. Again, a big shout out to the tour desk staff. Two lovely ladies who were both extremely helpful and spent a great deal of time helping us organise our day trips.
We recommend you stay in for the Melanesian Buffet or the Seafood Buffet nights. Great food, great entertainment and great atmosphere. Dining under the stars, with your feet in the sand.....perfect!
We're already planning our next trip back, as it's a great place to base yourself from to explore this beautiful country!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila