We had a lot of issues, First off there website needs to be updated. It says there is a choice of two restaurants, there is only one (and we found the food to be poor). There is no in room safe. It also said there is a tv in your room, there is no tv. There is no airconditioning in the rooms. Our room had a bug problem. The website leads you to believe you can lay on the beach and you will be attended to by a waiter, this does not happen. You have to go to the bar and order your drinks.
We booked a jetski hire (jack) through breakas. The jetski broke down. We tried to get a refund, but George the owner of breakas couldn't care less. So we never got our money back.
On the website it says 4 1/2 star resort. It is more like a 2 star resort.
Outside of breakas there are loads of activities to do. We really enjoiyed the Cascade waterfalls, Off road buggy, River kayak and the diving was awesome.
We ate most nights at the Waterfront bar & grill, awesome food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila