My husband and I have just returned from a 5 night stay at Breakas Beach Resort. We had Fare 7 perfect for us no problems with insects or noise. George and his staff were fantastic from the moment we arrived until our departure. Manti one of the staff members was the most delightful and helpful person you could hope to met. We found everyone to be happy and friendly and the service we received was faultless. Loved the open shower had no problems with our hotwater or anything in our room. The weather was not great so didn't get to enjoy the pool or have a swim out the front. There are signs warning of the dangerous conditions so be alert to water conditions before taking a swim. Felt quite safe in our bungalow just locked anything valuable in the office safe. Our meals were great, pay the same in Australia for food and drinks so be prepared. Transport into Port Vila is an experience not to be missed you must travel by the bus and met the locals we had a great time. Frita the tour organiser was lovely, our massages were so relaxing could possible do with a curtain down the centre for a little more privacy when you don't know the person next to you other than that we had a wonderful 5 day getaway thanks to all of the staff at Breaka's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila