My partner and I stayed between the 8th- 15th of February. I have to say the service was 5 star quality and the food was amazing, but for reason my partner had some prawns one night he thought was a bit dodgy but I was fine lol.
I have to commend Roy on his fantastic service, if we had an issue he fixed it. The shower head kept falling down so I just mentioned it to him and it was fixed the same day. If we wanted to book something or had questions we went to Frita, who is amazing and made our trip so much easier with bookings.
Only downsides was the tiny ants that seem to get in everywhere and everything! But can't really be helped! Also, the room lighting can be improved a bit as I found that being under the big tree we had very minimal natural light and found that we had to use our phone torches to look for things in the room at night. One more thing! You may want to invest in more M sized flippers for the tiny female feet because they seemed to be always out :)
Price was reasonable for what we got, try getting a cocktail anywhere in Australia that actually had the same amount of alcohol in it for the same price. Not gonna happen! The seafood, Omg the lobster and coconut crab was amazing! Was a lot cheaper too compared to Brisbane for what you get (do see the photos!)
Overall experience was just amazing. Definitely be recommending the resort to anyone who actually want to experience Vanuatu for what it is (friendly people, minimal distractions, free entertainment every night, the temperature) with NO CHILDREN - instead of a fancy, fully equipped hotel that has children running around everywhere and screaming.
To the idiot that was complaining about the local children, seriously, you could barely hear them and it's not like they were running and screaming through the resort and bomb diving in the pool. They are the locals and they were respectful of the rules and pretty much disappeared as soon as the sun went down. Get off your high horse! I live next door to screaming children and I was in heaven at the resort because I didn't have to hear them, anyone who knows me would have been amazed that I even said that. So lay off the local kids.
I want to thank all the staff at the resort for making our first trip to Vanuatu a most memorable experience. Wish I could have enjoyed more kava! Until next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila