We stayed 4 Nights in a Garden Bungalow , I loved the look of the bungalow with its own little balcony ,We did not have neighbors next door for the first day so privacy was not an issue ,but on day 2 people moved into the bungalow either side of us and we could hear every word . Fortunately We had good weather so we didn't spend much time in our bungalow.
Our shower was hit and miss hot water one day cold the next .
We ate dinner at Breakers every night the food was excellent and every night enjoyed different entertainment . All staff were very polite .Security are helpful and vigilant we felt safe at all times.
Continental breakfast had a choice of cereals,toast,fruit yogurt .cake tea and coffee I Could not believe the price we paid for this (2000vt per person) my tea, toast and fruit cost $25 AUD, per person. wish I had checked first .
Resort is child free which was really nice ( love kids I have 4 ) but aah! sooo peaceful
If you want to take a tour around ask the resort to negotiate a price for you , We got ripped off by a bus driver who charged 5000 vt for a 1 hr tour of the town and he stopped and picked up passengers along the way ,
The staff at the resort were upset to here we had paid so much .
The staff are so lovely they are a credit to the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila