We stayed at Le Lagon and visited Breakas beach resort for dinner as... who can pass up eating on a beach with sand at your feet!?
When we arrived we were escorted to our table on the beach. It was extremely windy at first which was a bit annoying as our candle light was going out but one of the best waiters i've ever experienced gave us his PHONE as a torchlight whilst he tried to sort out the problem for us. Amazing! That would never happen in Sydney.
After about 10 minutes or so we had ordered and chatted to the waiter. The wind dropped off significantly.
We had a beautiful meal of spaghetti marinara which was absolutely DIVINE and some amazing crumbed chicken with red wine jus.
Highly recommend the ambience here and dining. Definitely worth coming just to check out the resort and definitely eat the food.
Waiter/waitress were extremely grateful that we came and visited for dinner even though we weren't from the resort and this made us feel even better. Great staff and a great location for dining.
It's about 10 minutes further down the road from Le Lagon. About 15 mins to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila