My partner and I stayed at Breakas Beach Resort for 10 relaxing days in a Beachfront Bure. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were very welcoming and happy to assist us. We would like to especially thank Florah, Rebecca, Melibu and Mantai, for making our holiday relaxing. Also a big thank you to Frida for organizing our tours for us. There is lots to do at Breakas such as snorkeling, having a massage, going for a village walk,intro to scuba diving in the pool, relaxing on a hammock or a beach chair and most importantly eating and drinking. Drinks were absolutely fantastic they were reasonably priced and they had everything you could want from local beers to mock-tails, cocktails and spirits. It was very easy to get a bus from Breakas into town which takes about 10 mins and is a really fun experience. The Beachfront Bure was fantastic, you get your own hammock and beach front chairs out the front as well as a small undercover area where you can have a drink and gaze at the beautiful ocean. The outdoor shower was beautiful and very romantic. The room was very nicely decorated and had everything you could need a small bar fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, day bed, a comfortable bed, mosquito net, fan, desk and safe. You could have your room made up every day if you wanted. Beach towels were available from the front desk for swimming or laying on the beach. Everything was perfect and was the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday. Thank you Breakas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila