Highly recommend Breakas-great position; easy access to town but far enough out of town to be quiet, peaceful and private. easy access to other attractions- 1 of 800 buses on the island always passing the gate and willing to take you anywhere you want to go. clean, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff. They even put on a decent earthquake for us :). We enjoyed the 'adults only' aspect of the resort. We stayed in an ocean view room for the first week and a garden room for the last 4 nights. Which is best? Depends on what you like. We particularly like being able to see the ocean at any time but the garden room was lovely, too. We even had some local visitors-local cat sleeping on top of the wardrobe and a good size crab greeted us in the bathroom-all part of the magic of the place. I believe the management are trying to improve the restaurant and meals so that eating at Breakas is as good or better than anywhere else on the island. Well done to all because you are definitely there. I especially appreciated the willingness of the staff to accommodate my special dietary requirements as much as they could. we would definitely stay at Breakas again should we be lucky enough to return to beautiful Vanuatu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila