We stayed at the Breakas Beach Resort for 14 nights in June and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The bungalows were very clean and comfortable and contained everything we needed. The furnishings were lovely and the rooms were large. We really liked the bathroom with the open shower.
The food was outstanding and the menu quite large so we could have something different every night. The meal prices are similar to New Zealand prices so plan that into your budget. Our breakfast was included and was delicious.
The setting is really beautiful. The only thing is, that snorkelling and swimming is just possible by high tide and there are not a lot of coral's. If you go out, the current is just to strong. We would have preferred a better snorkelling beach. There were kayaks (all in good working order) which we loved using.
Breakas Beach Resort is a little out of the way from Port Vila but there are buses, so no problem.
Thanks Breakas Management (specially Isaac) and Staff. We had a perfect time with you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila