With such an accommodating, consistently warm and helpful staff it would be impossible not to have a true holiday. As well as this there were so many unexpected "extras " which added a special, extra dimension to our overall stay.
For example we could get to eat breakfast without interruption which is usually impossible with three year olds !!!!!!! The was a daily breakfast corner in the restaurant where children were able to sit with staff and contribute to/or be entertained and then take away small toys etc made with traditional palm leaf weaving. The soothing sounds of "shell calling" around the pool and beach area reminding guests that an entertainment or cultural activity was about to start created an embracing and inclusive environment.
Of course the usual things consistent with good hotels were present. It was the extras that created the "Bliss". We really appreciated having our room made up early in the day.. rather than late afternoon as many other hotels do .
Most importantly we had a strong sense of trust and security in all the staff . It wasn't until our journey home that I recognized that the Holiday Inn in Vanuatu was the first hotel, of many stayed in, where I had never once given a thought about whether or not my personal possessions were secure, I just knew they were.
Every staff member we came in touch should be commended for their efforts and commitment to their employer as such positive attitudes are a direct reflection on the Holiday Inn globally.
Thankyou so much for our very special holiday.
Sheryl Morgan ( grandparent, traveling with children and grandchildren).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the serene waters of the Erakor Lagoon, Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is set in vibrant natural surroundings. Meaning “the land that always existed”, Vanuatu is a holiday destination made up of 83 tropical islands located northeast of New Caledonia. Immersed in cultural richness and native splendour, the islands hold crystal blue beaches, coral reefs, hot springs, exotic rainforests, and stunning waterfalls that are some of the most beautiful in the world. The Vanuatu hotel’s Erakor Ballroom and Valea meeting space provides exceptional indoor and outdoor meeting facilities, and the accommodation resort also features a unique Namele Day Spa, two luxurious outdoor holiday swimming pools, and the newly refurbished Palms Casino. The views from the rooms include lush gardens, blue lagoons, and a golf course. The hotel boasts 5 dining areas. Breakfast, buffet and à la carte dinners are served daily. There is an extensive wine list from New Zealand, Australia and France. Get to experience the perfect Vanuatu holiday with island lifestyle at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, IHG, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Vanuatu
- Le Meridian Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Port Vila