My partner and I were recently married at the Holiday Inn Resort, Port Vila. We could not recommend the Resort in a high enough manner. We had 60 guests also stay at the Resort without a single complaint.
The staff were excellent from the moment we arrived until we hopped in the bus to return to the airport. The food was excellent and with lots of variety. The children were entertained both by the kids club and the activities team. The setting was beautiful and one could not help but feel immediately relaxed upon arrival.
The over water villa we stayed in was beautiful. Feedback from guests in other rooms was incredibly positive.
On the day and night of our wedding the staff went above and beyond without being asked - from delivering a champagne breakfast to feed 10 people at 6.00am to even ducking into town to get nail polish for the bridesmaids! The food provided at the wedding was outstanding, the bar staff never left a guest without a drink, the entertainment was perfect and the fireworks were amazing!
For those of you considering a destination wedding in Vanuatu, I cannot speak highly enough of the Holiday Inn Resort and it's staff. In particular, a very special lady - Janelle Tokon the wedding coordinator working from the resort. Every detail was organised without any stress. Everything ran so smoothly and was perfect. Organising a wedding via emails / telephone may seem daunting but with a coordinator like Janelle it was a breeze! She was successfully able to coordinate photography, videography, hairdressers, spray tans, nails, a steam cleaner for the bridal party dresses, entertainment, fireworks, food, beverage, decorations...the list goes on! Janelle even created a beautiful seating chart when the one I had ordered did not arrive.
My (now) husband and I, together with our family and friends would all recommend this resort to anyone wishing to holiday in Vanuatu. Thanks so much for an amazing experience - we will definitely be returning!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the serene waters of the Erakor Lagoon, Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is set in vibrant natural surroundings. Meaning “the land that always existed”, Vanuatu is a holiday destination made up of 83 tropical islands located northeast of New Caledonia. Immersed in cultural richness and native splendour, the islands hold crystal blue beaches, coral reefs, hot springs, exotic rainforests, and stunning waterfalls that are some of the most beautiful in the world. The Vanuatu hotel’s Erakor Ballroom and Valea meeting space provides exceptional indoor and outdoor meeting facilities, and the accommodation resort also features a unique Namele Day Spa, two luxurious outdoor holiday swimming pools, and the newly refurbished Palms Casino. The views from the rooms include lush gardens, blue lagoons, and a golf course. The hotel boasts 5 dining areas. Breakfast, buffet and à la carte dinners are served daily. There is an extensive wine list from New Zealand, Australia and France. Get to experience the perfect Vanuatu holiday with island lifestyle at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Vanuatu
- Le Meridian Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Port Vila