We stayed here last year and chose a week after sch hols this time. Overall we were happy with the warwick. Service is slow everywhere we went. We chose to eat at wild ginger 3x and erakor x2 and happy with these meals. We didnt feel enthused to venture out as cafe du village and vila chamiere were somewhat disappointing compared to last year and it gets expensive incl taxi fares.
The rooms are looking a bit tired, we stayed in lagoon superior.
The 2 tenniscourt surfaces need new quality astro professionally replaced urgently, its actually dangerous as is. The sport activities are not well organised. It seems like the staff need more supervision.
We felt that overall though, warwick is pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila