The Resort looks old. Tiles missing in the pools, cushions on the sun lounges are all filthy; the tables near the pool bar are filthy as are the chairs. Children’s wading pool needs to be demolished, too shallow and very boring, maybe install a small water park.
House keeping was very good, our room was very clean and the staff were very friendly, although the Garden View was none existent.
Food in the Buffet was very mediocre, however, food in the Wild Ginger restaurant was very good, a good menu selection, staff were fantastic, chefs great. We had breakfast in the Wild Ginger the last two mornings we were there and if we had known how good it was we would have used it every morning, there is a surcharge but it’s worth it, heaps of food and all tasty – no children.
Food from the Pool Grill was very expensive (about $AUD16.00 for a plate of chips!!) and it took up to one and a half hours for some people to receive their meal – one couple never got their meal at all.
The golf course is very ordinary and the management need to get a dedicated Course Manager if they want to promote it. Greens even have roots growing through them. Only one rake for the bunkers and on the tees it is almost impossible to find decent ground to place the ball. Greens are not maintained properly neither are the Fairways, the cups on the Greens should be below ground level, they are level with the grass. As for equipment – this is almost none existent. There is no Pro Golf Shop so unless you take everything with you forget the golf, even the golf trolleys(buggies) there were only four.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is situated on 75 acres of exotic tropical gardens on the edge of the pristine Erakor Lagoon. Promising some of the finest accommodations in Vanuatu, Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu is the ideal place for your Vanuatu Holiday. The resort offers 140 guest rooms ranging from classic rooms, garden & lagoon superior rooms, garden and lagoon bungalows, to four luxurious over-water island suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa, Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Warwick Le Lagon Resort And Spa, Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Hotel Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Le Lagon
- Le Lagon Vanuatu Resort
- Lagon Le Resort Vanuatu
- Le Lagon Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Lagon
- Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu Port Vila